Angels Web Solutions Desktop Alarm Clock is a free trial software application from the Clocks & Alarms subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-02-07. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
AWS Desktop Clock is an alarm clock that appears on your desktop, and rings every hour with grandfather clock chimes, also displays the current time, date, a bible verse, with 5 different backgrounds (skins) with the following settings:
- Show / Hide verse section
- Show / Hide Date section
- Choose a verse to be displayed (from a database of almost 500 selected verses)
- Show clock or hide it on the system tray
Simply hold your mouse on anything in the clock and a help tip will appear. You can either use the button on the clock or RIGHT click on the clock icon on the system tray (located on the bottom right corner of your screen), then choose the desired option.
You can also change the following settings on the settings menu:
- Start Clock automatically when windows starts
- Always open clock with verse section (and /or date section) is open
- Choose clock location on the screen when it starts
- Change clock Opacity
- Change clock skin (animated skins) [View All Skins Here]
- Make clock always on top of other applications
- Set alarm time, alarm music (MP3 - WAV - RA - RAM - MID - WMA), and visual alarm settings.
Angels Web Solutions Desktop Alarm Clock (version 1.0) has a file size of 5.27 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 240 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.